Sterile Syringe Filters, PES 0.22 µm Pore Size, Individually Packaged
Syringe filters, PES 0.22 µm pore size, are single-use membrane-based devices used to sterilize solutions, clarify sterile solutions for sample purification and the removal of particulate impurities from liquid and gas samples improves the quality and consistency of analytical results and decreases instrument downtime prior to analysis by methods such as HPLC, ion chromatography, gas chromatography, ICP, and dissolution testing. Syringe filters are categorized by two essential characteristics – membrane and filter housing.
- Filters are molded in the polypropylene housings, providing a reliable seal without the use of adhesives
- Female luer-lock inlet and male luer slip outlet
- Color coded by membrane type for easy identification, and membrane material and pore size are printed on the housing
- Available individually packed in peel-to-open paper/plastic blister packs
- Contains no pre-wetting agents
Syringe Filters available in 13 mm and 30mm size.