Serological Pipette, Sterile, DNase, RNase, and Pyrogen free, Individually wrapped, Paper/Plastic, (Polystyrene)
Disposable polystyrene serological pipettes are suitable for most brands of pipetting-aids.
Filter at the top of each pipette prevents damage to pipetting-aids provide added flexibility. Ascending and descending graduations provide added flexibility. Graduations are calibrated for accurate dispensing to within ±2%. Ultrasonically welded at the tip and the mouthpiece for added strength and safety.
- Optically clear polystyrene
- Color coded for easy identification
- Filter at the top of each pipette prevents damage to pipetting-aids
- Individually wrapped, easy-peel paper/plastic wrappers
- Gamma radiation sterilization
All pipettes are Sterile, DNase, RNase, and Pyrogen free.
- 5 ml Serological pipettes, 200/case
- 10 ml Serological pipettes, 200/case
- 25 ml Serological pipettes, 150/case
- 50 ml Serological pipettes, 100/case