Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA), Fraction V, Protease Free
Our Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA), Fraction V, is US manufactured using a proprietary heat shock process, the cold ethanol procedures developed by Dr. E.J Cohn. BSA protein is a single polypeptide chain of ~583 amino acid residues, approximately 66 kDa in size.
Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) is Fatty Acid Free high purity in excess of 99% is ideal for the sensitive cell culture, molecular biology applications, and in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) assays.
· Protease-sensitive Immunoassays
· Protein Standard, diluent
· Protein, Conjugate or Enzyme Stabilizer
· Hybridization, nucleic acid-based assays
· Fatty acid sensitive cell culture systems
Shipping at ambient temperature. Store refrigerated at 2° to 8°C