Polycarbonate Erlenmeyer Flask, Sterile
Polycarbonate Flasks are manufactured with virgin resin and are optically clear. They fit all standard shaking incubator clamps and can be placed on any platform. The flasks are Sterile, pyrogen-free, DNase & RNase-free. They are ideal for cell cultures, microbial cultures, plants, media preparation, storage, and related applications. The flasks and caps are re-autoclavable.
• Replacement for glass and other Erlenmeyer/shaker flasks.
• Patented DuoCAP® allows sterile air exchange or a leak-proof seal.
• Minimize oxidation or pH shifts.
• Perform aerobic/anaerobic culture.
• Available with septum cap for pathogen containment.
• Re-autoclavable, reusable.
• Individually Packed in EZ-Tear bags. Sterile to SAL 10-6.