Cell Culture Tubes With Dual Position Caps
Laguna Scientific plastic culture tubes have dual position snap caps available in polystyrene (PS) or polypropylene (PP). Polystyrene test tubes are an economic alternative to glass.
- The polystyrene tubes can withstand 1500 RPM during centrifugation. Not autoclavable
- Polypropylene tubes can withstand 3000 RPM and are autoclavable and freezable.
Tubes with dual position snap caps can be used either for aerobic or anaerobic cultures:
- For aerobic cultures: Use the dual position snap cap in the loose position.
- For anaerobic cultures: Use the dual position snap cap in the sealed position.
- Tubes are freezable, Store the samples.
- Sterile, DNase, RNase, and Pyrogen free.