Cell Culture Flasks | Tissue Culture Flasks
Cell and Tissue Culture Flasks are perfect for cell growth and cell yields aim on little and medium input volume.
These are sterilized by gamma irradiation, DNase, RNase, and Pyrogen free
- Available with 3 different growth areas: 25cm²,75cm²,182cm²
- 182cm² flask offers more growth area than standard 175cm² flasks
- Surface is flat and free from striation to maximize usable growth area
- Vented cap with 0.2 micron hydrophobic membrane
- Innovative angled neck design allows easy access to complete flask surface, ideal for cell scrapers
- Upper triangular and wider base shape provides stability
- Protrude ridge on the back side of the flask makes it easy for stacking
- Special area near the neck for easy writing
- Both sides of the flasks have engraved graduation
- Quality control tested
- Packaged in durable re-seal-able, self-standing plastic bags that allow flasks to remain upright to reduce contamination
- Every package bag is labeled with lot number for quality traceability.