Microcentrifuge tubes are made with virgin natural polypropylene. positive seal design that withstands repeated cap closures and will not pop open during boiling. All tubes have flat cap and frosted side for marking with markers.
- Minimal sample retention and maximum sample integrity
- Will withstand up to 18,000 x g, in fully supported rotors
- Accurate graduations
- Temperature ranges from -80°C to +121°C
- Boiling or freezing of tubes will not pop caps open
- RNase, DNase & Pyrogen free
Available in different sizes; 0.2 ml, 0.5 ml 1.7 ml, 2.0 ml and 5.0 ml