Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Powder Free, 1000/case (10 boxes)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $60.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Our Powder free Nitrile gloves, Stretchable are made from Nitrile Butadiene Rubber, a synthetic material made by combining monomers such as butadiene and acrylonitrile.
- Nitrile gloves offer perfect resistance to tears and punctures and three times more puncture-resistant than rubber latex gloves. The improved technology for Nitrile gloves has been accepted by the mass market, making nitrile disposable gloves the number one choice.
- Nitrile Gloves are the preferred alternative to real rubber latex gloves given the durability and protection.
- Nitrile gloves protect from a broad range of chemicals like solvents, greases, oils, and alkali solutions. They also provide an effective barrier to blood-borne pathogens.
- Nitrile exam gloves are the material of choice for many professional users because of its cut resistance, chemical resistance, resistance, comfort, cost, allergy safe and cleanness. The material does not contain the latex material that cause allergic reactions and it has anti-static best for the electronics industry.
- Fingertip-textured finish even grips extra-thin objects. 1000 gloves per case & packed 100 gloves (by weight) / box for easy handling
- No Latex
- No Powder
- Research, medical, Food & Great for many applications