- Our disposable gowns are used for minimal or low barrier protection.
- Protects against fluids under light pressure, harmful germs, diseases, and viruses.
Long-sleeve with elastic-cuff provides comfortable protection to ensure full body coverage all-day use.
- The gown has neck and waist ties.
- Widely used in hospitals for patients, factories, salons, laboratories, and other public or private settings.
- Material consists of spun-bond fabric, is breathable and provides comfort.
- Non Sterile, elastic cuff, no collar, 115 X 138 cm, universal size
- Meet ANSI/AAMI PB70 barrier protection level 1 protection or equivalent
- Yellow, packed 10/bag, 100/cs
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility
Note: For protection we encourage to use with Pants, face mask, head covering, and shoe coverings, which are sold separately.
The product is registered and listed according to the U. S. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Section 878. This product is used for minimal fluid barrier protection; ANSI/AAMI PB70 protection or equivalent. Avoid using in surgical setting where level 3 or 4 protection is warranted.