Cell Strainers are sterile, easy-to-use devices for rapidly isolating primary cells to consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension from tissues. Applications include stem cells and primary cells. Individually packaged, 50/Box.
- Color coded for easy identification: blue, white, and yellow,.
- Improved uniformity of single cell suspensions
- Made of a strong nylon mesh with evenly spaced mesh pores
- The extended lip on the strainer enables aseptic handling with forceps
- Design to fit perfectly into major brands of 50 ml conical tube (cat. No. 4539)
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation,Non-pyrogenic
- Ready-to-use, Individually packaged
- DNase- & RNase- free
Available in 2 other mesh sizes: 40 µm (Blue), and 70 µm (white).
Our Cell Strainers can be used in several different purposes:
- Faster, easier alternative to gauze filtration
- Ideal for preparation of flow cytometry samples, including:
- Single cell suspensions of blood cells from marrow, pancreas, thymus, tonsil, and lymph nodes
- Stem cells, tissue-derived cells, and cancer cells
- Preparation of specimens for primary cell cultures and immunogens
- Preparation of freezing stocks
- Filtering agglutinative proteins produced in inactivation serum