Cell and Tissue Culture Flasks are perfect for cell growth and cell yields aim on little and medium input volume.
These are sterilized by gamma irradiation, DNase, RNase, and Pyrogen free
- Available with 3 different growth areas: 25cm²,75cm²,182cm²
- Surface is flat and free from striation to maximize usable growth area
- Vented cap with 0.2 micron membrane
- Innovative angled neck design offers good pipette and cell scraper access
- Upper triangular and wider base shape provides stability
- Protrude ridge on the back side of the flask makes it easy for stacking
- Special area near the neck for easy writing
- Both sides of the flasks have engraved graduation
- Quality control tested
- Packaged in durable zip re-sealable self-standing plastic bags that allow flasks to remain upright to reduce contamination
- Every package bag is labeled with lot number for quality traceability.