Agarose, Tablets, 1000
Laguna Scientific Agarose LE (Low EEO) powder is guaranteed to be free of inhibitors,
Molecular Grade Agarose LE (Low EEO) is DNase/RNase-free available in powder & tablet form. Agarose is frequently used in molecular biology for the separation of large molecules, especially DNA by electrophoresis with less band distortion. Ethidium bromide and SYBR Green staining has low background with our agarose gels.
Agarose LE is used for fragment analyses of nucleic acids (RNA/DNA). Our agarose has high gel strength and is easy to handle at low percentage gels. Gels made from purified agarose have a relatively large pore size, making them useful for separation of large molecules; DNA fragments >100 bp to 10 K bp, as well as proteins and protein complexes >200 kilo daltons. Agarose is also used widely for a number of other applications, including immunodiffusion and immunoelectrophoresis.
- Convenient and clean. No messy powder, and no weighing required.
- Add a tablet to buffer, heat and pour.
- Dissolves fast, and gels set rapidly.
- Excellent resolution and low background signals.
- PCR product analysis
- Gel extraction and DNA recovery
- Plasmid characterisation
- Southern/Northern blotting
- DNA Fingerprinting
- RFLP analysis
- Detection of DNA polymorphisms
- Restriction enzyme mapping
- Glycoprotein Electrophoresis